Saturday, October 2, 2010

ANZANG 2010 Finalist


Last Thursday evening I attended the announcement of prizes for the ANANG 2010 Nature Photography competition run by the South Australian Museum in Adelaide I was there because one of the photos I entered was chosen to be a finalist. The photo, shown here, was entered in the wilderness category. While it didn't win I'm honoured that it is now included in an exhibition that is currently showing at the South Australian Museum and that will be shown during the coming year at various museums in Western Australia and elsewhere. It is also included in a book containing all the final photos and comments. Anyone interested in the competition can visit the ANZANG website at www.anzangnature.com. My sincere congratulations to all winners and thanks to the organisers and judges for choosing me to be included in the final group.

2 comments: